- 2 nights accommodation at Tinidee Hotel
- Border pass fee and admission fee in Myanmar
- Speed boat fare with insurance (Excluding client’s belongings)
- Local guide
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket during the trip
- Towel at Grand Andaman Hotel
- Long tail boat
- 3 Breakfasts ,2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Snack, drinking water, cold soft drink and seasonal fresh fruits
- ID Card or Passport
- Shorts, T-shirt and your swimwear Sun block or sun tan lotion as you like
- Your favorite hat and cool sunglasses
- Camera (it would be nice with underwater housing for even more beautiful underwater photographing!)
3 Islands - Kham Tok Island, Khang Khao Island and Yeepun Island
Pick up from your hotel (Ranong).
Arrive Muang Kluang Learning Center. Tour guide will give you detailed information about today’s program. Head to Laem Son National Park.
Arrive Laem Son National Park, depart from the pier by long tail boat take you to Khang Khao Island.
Snorkeling at Khang Khao Island, The island has abundance of colorful shallow corals and a lovely beach with soft fine white sand with a big cave that is a roost for numerous bat species.
Arrive Kham Tok Island or Khao Khwai Island has a bay that curves to nearly make a circle. (some says it looks like a buffalo’s horn). The outer rocks make for interesting snorkeling, the lagoon itself invites for swimming. The outer beaches provide a beautiful view over the mountains on the mainland with the azure waters of the Andaman Sea in the foreground.
Enjoy lunch box with seafood and relaxing with beautiful view.
Arrive Yeepun Island or Japan Island, is named after the discovery of Japanese-like kitchen 15-20 meters from the shore. It remains unconfirmed as to whether the kitchen was owned by Japanese soldiers back in World War II or Japanese pearl farmers. If you are into swimming, you are going to love this island with white sand beach and crystal clear water.
Leave Yeepun Island head to Laem Son National Park.
Return to Muang Kluang Learning Center. You can change your clothes and take some snack before transfer back.
Get back to your accommodation safely.
*This program is subject to change without prior notice according to the weather and sea conditions.