- Opening hours: 8:30 AM -4:30 PM
- Admission Fee: 100 baht for adult and 50 baht for children
- Contact: 077-848-181, 077-825-946, 076-595-045
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dnp.go.th
- To get there: From Ranong, take Highway No.4 (Ranong-Ratchakrut) for approximately 13 kilometers, then turn left for another two kilometers to the headquarters.
NamtokNgao National Park
Located in TambonNgao in the vicinity of KhlongPhrao National Park, the steep Ngao Waterfall can be seen from a great distance away because of its commanding height at 300 meters. The adventure here includes trekking to the summit of the waterfall. There are many waterfalls in the area such as Nam TokKlongPera and Nam Tok Bang Rin which are both stunning like Ngao Waterfall. Another attractions is a hot spring called Bo Nam Ron Pon Rung. It’s the soil hot spring that has the wellspring as much as 13 wells. There are bathing facilities offers service for visitors as well as foot onsen. During May to December, visitors can do rafting in KlongYae as well. Accommodations are offered here too.